Expedia Franchise Resale Opportunities
Buy a business in the fastest growing franchise network in the travel industry’s fastest growing market
Have you imagined earning an income doing something you love and building equity in your own business over time? Well now you can. Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® has travel agency franchises for sale in the following markets:
- Vancouver Island, British Columbia (inquire for locations)
- Calgary, Alberta
- Greater Toronto Area, Ontario (inquire for locations)
- Quebec (inquire for locations)
- North Scottsdale, Arizona
When you buy an existing Expedia CruiseShipCenters franchise, you’ll enjoy the benefit of immediate cash flow while taking advantage of the many benefits our award-winning franchise system has to offer. Your store would be one of over 230 Expedia CruiseShipCenters retail locations already in North America navigating spectacular vacation experiences every single day.
Before you connect with the existing franchise owner, you’ll first need to complete our franchise discovery process to become a pre-qualified buyer. Our franchise discovery process has three distinct phases:
- Exploration Phase Once you’ve submitted the form on this page, you’ll begin our franchise discovery process by having a high level conversation with your Franchise Advisor to discuss your business expectations. You’ll then review our virtual brochure and attend an introductory webinar to get a good overview of your franchisee opportunity.
- Education Phase This is your chance to dig deeper into the prospect of franchise ownership. You will attend two webinar sessions that will showcase our systems and support. Here, you will be able to pose questions to our senior leadership team to get a better understanding of our concept and culture.
- Validation Phase After reviewing our Franchise Disclosure Document, you will have a number of one-on-one phone calls with our President and other Franchise Partners. You’ll then be invited to the Expedia CruiseShipCenters corporate office in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia to attend your Discovery Day. There you’ll meet members of the Senior Leadership Team who will pre-qualify you to become an Expedia Franchise Partner.
From there, you’ll connect with the local Franchise Owner in your area and take the next steps in buying a business backed by the most recognized brand in travel!
Our Franchise Advisors are here to help.
We look forward to sharing how our franchise opportunity can help you make a great living building wealth and equity in a business you’re passionate about!
For Resale Inquiries Contact our Franchise Development Team:
844-358-0361 (toll free)